Pickup Truck Tree Dog Design is for Edge to Edge Quilting and can be used in 2 different ways.
- Use only design A on the first row down the quilt starting in the center. For the next row, position it off a few inches so that you have the look of the dog of the current row jumping on to the pickup hood of the previous row.
- Using the A and B designs combined will have the normal Edge to Edge pattern, where you would start with A then use B.
Instructions on Set-up:
- Stitch out the design on Pellon Extra Firm Sew-In Stabilizer and then with a pen go around the inside of the hoop and cut on line, This will be used as a template for re-hooping your quilt for every stitch out and repeat on whole quilt.
- Please make sure the that your backing fabric has a extra 7 or more inches outside of your quilt top. * note your design needs extra space
- Always start at the center top of the quilt and work your way out on both sides.
Due to the nature of this DIGITAL FILE, no refunds will be issued. This listing is NOT for a physical item.
*****This is a digital file that must be used with an embroidery machine*****
This listing includes designs pictured, and each design has multiple hoop sizes!
(This version has 3 files formatted to fit the hoop sizes 5.5″ x 8″, 6.5″ x 9″, and 7″ x 10″)
You may use this file to create items for resale, however, you may NOT RESALE, TRADE, ALTER, or SHARE this DIGITAL FILE in any way.
The following file formats are included: